National Youth Service & Social Employment Fund
This is a fantastic opportunity for the After School sector to access public funding to pay volunteers. If you cannot attend, please assign someone else on your team to join us. We also request you to share this with any other organisations and partners you think would be interested in the opportunity.
Click the button below to access a summary of our collective bid for After School programmes and a call for interested partners.Read here
- United Through Sport – changing young lives in Gqebhera with After School
- JP Duminy goes back to school and champions after-school programmes!
- ‘Helping kids recover,’ with the Lights On After School movement
- Beyond the Classroom Quarterly – 3rd Edition
- Impacting Lives beyond South Africa: the conversation with Sixolile Mabombo continues