We are excited to launch and share our first quarterly newsletter, named after our slogan: ‘Beyond the Classroom’. Beyond the Classroom will share content that will highlight lessons from our work, the development and achievements of our grantees, interesting news from the After School sector, as well as upcoming events to look out for. Read the first installment of Beyond the Classroom Quarterly.Click here to read
- United Through Sport – changing young lives in Gqebhera with After School
- JP Duminy goes back to school and champions after-school programmes!
- ‘Helping kids recover,’ with the Lights On After School movement
- Beyond the Classroom Quarterly – 3rd Edition
- Impacting Lives beyond South Africa: the conversation with Sixolile Mabombo continues