GET INSPIRED. This short issue shares updates on the ways the After School sector continues to expand its reach, advance education outcomes, and make a difference in the lives of youth most affected by the irregularities of schooling during this pandemic. Learn about the ways After School programmes keep learners protected and hold communities accountable for the learners’ safety; insights for organisations on fundraising and good governance; and collaborations that are improving youth well-being.Click here to take a look
- United Through Sport – changing young lives in Gqebhera with After School
- JP Duminy goes back to school and champions after-school programmes!
- ‘Helping kids recover,’ with the Lights On After School movement
- Beyond the Classroom Quarterly – 3rd Edition
- Impacting Lives beyond South Africa: the conversation with Sixolile Mabombo continues