From this past quarter, we reflect on key lessons from our Communities of Practice, looking at how to strengthen the Education Ecosystem in order to support the recovery of learning losses caused by Covid-19 school closures. In addition to this, we share the ways this is further made possible by leveraging social media to connect the sector. The voices of community members are incremental to the advancement of our work, and so we reveal how our partners are finding unique ways to engage their communities inclusively. Lastly, we bring the spotlight to one of our grantees and alumni who are enhancing the lives of parents and learners through their programmes.Click here to take a look
- OPEN LETTER: ‘Get children back in school full time or we will create a lost generation’
- United Through Sport – changing young lives in Gqebhera with After School
- JP Duminy goes back to school and champions after-school programmes!
- ‘Helping kids recover,’ with the Lights On After School movement
- Beyond the Classroom Quarterly – 3rd Edition