This is the second edition of our quarterly newsletter, named after our slogan: ‘Beyond the Classroom’. From this edition we share lessons from our collaboration with the After School Programme Office, introduce a new member to The Learning Trust team, and reveal some exciting projects by our partners in the After School Sector. Read the second installment of Beyond the Classroom Quarterly.Click here to read
- United Through Sport – changing young lives in Gqebhera with After School
- JP Duminy goes back to school and champions after-school programmes!
- ‘Helping kids recover,’ with the Lights On After School movement
- Beyond the Classroom Quarterly – 3rd Edition
- Impacting Lives beyond South Africa: the conversation with Sixolile Mabombo continues